Award-winning mortgage adviser services from a broker you can trust.
“We recently contacted Solent Financial Services for help and advice on getting a mortgage. We would highly recommend using the services of Steve and Teresa. They are efficient, helpful and very quick to respond. We will definitely use them again in the future.” – J and M.
Mortgages are a big undertaking, so if you’re considering moving, re-mortgaging or looking for your first mortgage, you’ll want a mortgage adviser you can trust. Solent Financial Services helps to take the stress out of searching for a mortgage and provides independent bespoke solutions to suit you, always keeping it as simple as possible.
Clients who come to us for mortgage advice tend to stay with us because we’re always on hand to offer friendly, expert advice.
Solent Financial Services is proud to have been awarded Mortgage Adviser of the Year 2016 by 2plan in recognition of the quality of our service.
There are thousands of mortgage products to choose from, but as a qualified mortgage adviser, Solent Financial Services can help you make the right choice.
Reasons to use our mortgage advice service:
- No brokerage fee: mortgages are expensive enough, so we charge no mortgage brokerage fee.
- A mortgage adviser who searches the whole market to find the best deal for you.
- We’re fully qualified to advise you and help you make important decisions about your mortgage.
- A local adviser who will see you at your convenience, whether at your home or work, weekend or evening.
- We can place you in the best possible buying position by pre-arranging your mortgage.
- We can help you to save money with lower monthly repayments on re-mortgages.
- Buy to Let? We can help landlords unlock the value of your properties.
- First time buyer? We can help you get onto the property ladder.
- Moving home? Get the best deal by letting us find the lowest rates for you at no charge.
Help to Buy Mortgage
Solent Financial Services is a member of Radian Homes’ Help to Buy South advisory panel. We can advise on the government Help to Buy shared equity scheme and other aspects of Help to Buy. Learn more.
Do we sound like your kind of mortgage adviser? If so, call Solent Financial Services today for an initial “whole of market” no-obligation discussion at our cost.
Contact us today for a quote at our own cost.