Pension planning to help you get the most out of your retirement.
‘We have been dealing with Steve for a few years now both professionally and privately and have always found him a pleasure to deal with. He has advised us on many financial matters including pensions and insurance .I would have no hesitation in recommending Steve and Solent Financial Services to anyone’
When it comes to pension planning, everyone has different needs – but the objective is usually to be able to enjoy your retirement! We see no reason why your retirement planning process can’t be enjoyable too, which is why we aim to make everything as simple as possible, providing our trademark personal, supportive and transparent service.
Solent Financial Services has the expertise to provide retirement planning advice informed by the very latest pension regulations.
Depending on your needs, goals and attitudes to risk, we can provide independent and impartial advice on the following aspects of retirement and pension planning:
- Pre and post-retirement planning
- Stakeholder & personal pensions
- Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs)
- Open Market Option (OMO)
- Detailed analysis of existing occupational pension benefits
- Corporate pensions advice to employers and their staff on important employee benefits such as a Group Personal Pension plan
- Pensions and healthcare
- NHS and teachers’ pension scheme forecast and projections
- Equity release
To find out more about how we can help you prepare for your retirement, please contact us on 01489 808690.